- Up to 6 people
- 3 king size beds
At the heart of the European capital of the Horse, the Arc de Triomphe Suite was designed to give the impression of staying in a castle.
In the same French decor style, the 210m² suite has a spacious entrance hall, a corridor leading onto 3 large bedrooms, one with a four-poster bed. The three bathrooms are clad in Carrara marble. The dining room is sumptuous and the living room exudes warmth and intimacy with its large white fireplace. Spaces and volumes are sublimated by the theme of the horse (panelling, equestrian object and wooden horses).
All carefully decorated by talented master craftsmen, passionate about their work. The materials are glorified, with Jouy fabrics revealing their great wealth. The furniture and fabrics complement eachother perfectly, creating the most refined ensemble, with a view of the park of France's largest principality. A privilege. The unique expertise of L'Auberge du Jeu de Paume.
- 3 bedrooms, one with a four-poster bed
- From 50 to 60sqm / From 538 to 645sqft
- Park View
- Complimentary minibar including mineral water, juice & sodas
- Free WIFI
- Air conditioning
- 24/7 Room Service
- Housekeeper service twice a day
- Access to the pool, the sauna, the steam room, the fitness room and the whirlpool, seven days a week, from 7:00am to 11:00pm
- Children can enjoy this equipment every day as well, from 8:00am to 10:00am, as long as they are under the constant supervision of an adult.